Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Slacker

I have been slacking on writing updates this week.  Just know because I am slacking on that I am not on other things.

I had a great day on Monday!  I walked a little over a mile at lunchtime at work and did good with  my shakes.  I will say I did cheat at dinner and had maybe a 1/2 oz. of chicken if that.  I ate a few bites while cutting up my son's dinner.  I will say it was VERY hard not to eat what he wouldn't and I was dying throwing out what was left but I did it.  I don't feel so overly bad about the few bites because after that my cousin and I took Noah for a 3 mile walk.  So that was a total of 4 miles on Monday.  Yea me!

Tuesday I did good food wise but didn't get to walk at all.  I didn't go at lunchtime and my son had a doctor's apt at 5 and by the time we got out of there and home it was after 7.  I still needed to make lunches for the next day, get him bathed and ready for bed, and clean up a little bit.  I was going to try to ride the stationary bike we have but that didn't happen.  He had gotten shots so bedtime was a little rough.

I am past the half way mark on the pre op diet and can't believe what seemed so far off 6 months ago is less than a week away.  I am slowly losing my energy from not eating and can't wait to just had something other than liquid in my tummy.





No comments:

Post a Comment