Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend over

Well I made it!  1 weekend down 1 more to go.  I have to say for the most part I did pretty well; better than I thought I would to be honest.  I am craving some foods but I know that in due time I will be able to have small amounts of them.

I am finding I have really good days where I am not hungry very much, and was able to only have 2 shakes and 1 bar yesterday.  Then I have others where I think 1 bite of food and no one will know.  I know that I would only be hurting myself if I did it.  I have found that gum is my friend right now.  The chewing motion seems to be enough to stop the hunger for a little bit.

My husband, son and I went for a walk yesterday and he and I were talking about what we will do for meals after surgery is over.  I think the crock pot will be the best way for me because the meal will be almost cooked when I get home.  I have realized that when I get home until dinner cooked time is the worse for me.  So I need to make sure I don't fail during that time.  So I am in search of any good healthy recipes anyone may have.


Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment