Thursday, August 8, 2013

worse day

Yesterday was by far the worse day of this two week diet.  I was so tired and worn out and just didn't have the mental game down yesterday and everything seemed to get to me.
The girl in the office with me seemed to eat all day yesterday so it was really hard.  Listening to the crunching and the bag rattling....ah!  Those thing bother me on a normal day let alone day 8 of no food.  I had to go to the rest room several times, sit, cry and ask God for strength several times.
The closer I get the more the mental game is getting to me.  I know that it is mind over matter and I need to decide what is important to me.  I need to remember the reasons I want have to have this done.
My son is my life and I need to make sure I am here for him forever.
I will say I did make it though the day without stopping and getting a large pizza and eating it all.  I actually only took 3 small bites of the meat I had made for Noah, 1 to make sure it wasn't to hot, 1 to get him to eat and 1 because!  I know it is 3 more than I should have but it is better than the state of mind I was in during the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment